2014-05-14

Holy Anniversary Batman!


Since 2014 marks the 75th anniversary of Batman's first appearance in comics, I thought I would share my personal Bat-Collection with all of you! Bats has been my favorite character probably since I started reading comics, so I managed to acquire quite a few Bat-Collectibles.

Batman first appeared in Detective Comics #27 way back in May of 1939, exactly 75 years ago this month. He went on to become one of D.C. Comics most successful characters, spawning many spin-off comic series, and a huge amount of movies, TV shows, and video games. Probably one of the best selling franchises in comic book history, (With another movie on the way!) Batman has captured the hearts of readers and viewers all over the world! So in celebration of his 75th anniversary I pledge to Bat-Geek WAY more often and I hope you will too!

Thanks for reading!!

-Tony Snark




No comments:

Post a Comment