2014-06-02

Give Us Back The Real Teen Titans!!!


Once upon a time, a magnificent show aired on Cartoon Network. It ran for five seasons and it was called Teen Titans. Years later, Cartoon Network returned the show, except, they didn't. They replaced it. The new show, Teen Titans Go, was a sick joke compared to the original. Allow me to explain, D.C. and Cartoon Network, listen up.

The original Titans series was amazing. It had great animation, excellent fight scenes, lovable characters, and phenomenal writing. Everything about it was perfect. It's replacement however, has sloppy animation, little to no action, and mediocre writing, and none of the fantastic, season-spanning storylines seen in the original. I miss the old show and like all the other fans of the original, I speak to you from the bottom of my heart, D.C. , Cartoon Network, please give us back the real Teen Titans. I speak for the whole fandom when I say this, so please, please, bring back the real Titans.

    
     -Tony Snark

No comments:

Post a Comment